|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
A leading global paperless communications specialist based in Rosebank, Johannesburg, are looking for a Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pre-sales Product Support
• Business Analysis
• Defines the functional requirements specification (as an extension of the BRS) and scope of projects
• Manages change control process during project build and ensures that all documentation is kept up to date
• Manages and enforces project schedules and budgets
• Notifies the relevant development team of any discrepancies (deviations from the specification) and follows up on the updates
• Creation and maintenance of documentation including, but not limited to, specifications, agendas, meeting minutes and status reports
• 2-3 years working experience in Project Management
• Project management in a software development team
• Worked with data type of projects
• Involved in the testing of data
• Previous coding experience will be an advantage
• Functional specification will be an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za