|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Education||Project Management Certification|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years|
A great new opportunity is available based in Cape Town for a Project Manager. This person will have to provide high levels of project management skills in order to coordinate the deployment of complex videoconferencing and audio visual systems to successful completion and timorous handover to the clients.
• Manage technical projects to achieve defined objectives of scope, quality, time and cost.
• Manage and coordinate multiple technical projects simultaneously. Supervise contractors, consultants and vendor resources effectively.
• Maintain accurate records of project resources hours and materials used.
• Chair Project Planning Meetings (PPM’s) and ensure that all relevant information forthcoming from such meetings is accurately recorded and auctioned.
• Schedule projects internally, making sure that adequate and correct resources are assigned.
• Develop and maintain project schedules and financial budget for assigned projects.
• Establishes, in accordance with the Divisional Manager, procedures and policies as well the enforcement thereof.
• Obtain commitments and schedule the projects accordingly.
• Anticipate and catch deviations from a plan or schedule early and keep all participants and stakeholders informed.
• Ensure that all responsibilities are clearly communicated, from requirements gathering to developing a solid quality action plan.
• Has direct responsibility in ensuring that the project teams are fully prepared for installations.
• Create and communicate realistic project schedules with input from technology and business partners.
• Interface with outsource teams, vendors, technicians and clients to coordinate on-site installation work.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Project Management Certification
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager
• Matric certification essential
• A reliable motor vehicle and a valid driver’s licence
• Vehicle Insurance with car rental included in your policy
• A mobile phone with airtime at all times
• A professionally dress code and self-image is to be adhered to at all times
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
• Strong written and oral communication skills as well and interpersonal skills
• Ability to identify potential problems, find solutions and keep a cool head throughout
• Ability to give expert advice and exceptional service to your fellow colleagues and Clients
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact James or Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za