Project Manager System Planning and Infrastructure Implementation
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
|Education||B. Degree and IT qualifications. Project Management Diploma|
|Experience||8-10 years’ experience|
An exceptionally talented and vibrant Project Manager System Planning and Infrastructure Implementation is wanted for a role with a well-established development company within the Engineering industry. The client is looking for go-getter problem solver to join their passionate team of developers.
*No applications will be considered after 01 December 2015
• This role is responsible for ensuring that infrastructure implementations are consistent with business objectives and can be effectively utilized once the technology has been deployed.
• The role also defines a process that serves as a road map so that important aspects of a project will not be overlooked.
• B. Degree and IT qualifications. Project Management Diploma
• 8-10 years’ experience with a proven track record of with business capability projects.
• Strong process engineering skills
Prepare capital budgets for all programs and maintain records of all technical specifications.
• Collaborate effectively with infrastructure associates across entire business units along with management levels
• Identify prime cause of contention or disagreement plus recommend corrections as necessary.
• Identify probable impact to associates, clients and shareholders.
• Perform with subject matter experts all through organization to gather entire business needs required to attain project goals
• Conduct change throughout project inclusive of schedule, scope and team membership.
• Supervise all construction and installation of new equipment and maintain compliance to all project schedules.
• Prepare all design specifications as per contractual agreements and develop required training programs for all employees and provide assistance to all engineering managers
• Design and evaluate all equipment configurations and provide technical support to all personnel and prepare required progress reports in coordination with project team.
• Design all submittal requirements and evaluate all piping and instrumentation drawings and associate technical documents for all internal and external client requirements
• Troubleshoot on all systems and maintain knowledge on all systems and
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za