Project Manager Required for Exciting Vacancy in Midrand
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
|Salary||R55k - R45k|
A well-known consulting firm is looking for a passionate and focussed project manager for a role they have in Midrand. This is also a good opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst wanting to branch out in project management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• 5 years’ Experience Project Management and Business Analysis
• BCom in Information Systems
• PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent e.g. PMI-PMP advantageous
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) – are essential
• Working knowledge of MS Project
• Extensive Project Management skills and customer facing experience required.
• Exposure to commercial management; contractual negotiation experience desirable.
• Build strong relationships with internal customers, delivery partners and external vendors.
• Develop the project plan or/and workflow.
• Manage the change requests.
• Responsible for managing project teams and reporting to senior management and the client.
• To adhere to programme delivery methodology so that the projects are managed and completed on schedule, quality assured and within budget to the satisfaction of the Customer.
• To ensure that the governance arrangements are robust and that reporting lines and communication links are sound.
• Accountable for developing and maintaining relationships with the key stakeholders, third parties and other external bodies to ensure a positive.
• Coordinate all project delivery activities and ensure that all key milestones are met.
• Execute the project governance and chair both operational and strategic project review sessions.
• Planning and scheduling (Resourcing & timelines) from design to testing and handover into service operations.
• Proactively provide the project customer and internal stakeholders with frequent programme progress reports, highlighting Risks, Actions, Issues, Dependencies and Changes.
• Effectively manage project budget and revenue plan.
• Ensure that accurate system records and reports are maintained in project management tool
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs [at] hireresolve.co.za (Attention: Debi) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za