|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R50k – R38k|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or relevant qualification in Project Management|
Well know client looking for qualified PM’s for their CT office-
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the planning and coordination, communication and detail management of allocated projects. They must be delivered within the agreed budget, time frame, and scope.
• To effectively plan all aspects of a project and capture the results thereof in a comprehensive Project Management Plan (PMP), accepted and approved by the project sponsor and Steering Committee.
• To effectively monitor, track and control the performance of a project against the agreed baseline (time, cost and quality) throughout the project life cycle and schedule.
• To effectively communicate to all project stakeholders the status and performance of the project on a weekly basis, including timely communication of activities that may have a significant impact on the project’s success.
• To effectively highlight project risks and issues to senior leader in order to minimise or negate any adverse impact on project timeline and costs.
• To effectively manage project scope, assist in applying formal change management for all changes (increase or reduction) to the previously agreed project baseline.
• To assist in directing project execution in the completion of project deliverables.
• To ensure that all project standard criteria are met and gain sign-off and approval for all project deliverables, including the formal closure of the project.
• Have the ability to review deliverables, opportunities and constraints across projects & make the necessary proposals that will benefit the business.
• Coordinate the expectations of all stakeholders and project participants.
• Operate across multiple projects with different stakeholders in business.
Skills, Experience & Education:
• Be positive, resilient, with sufficient energy and drive to achieve results and perform under pressure.
• Have effective time-management and organisational skills.
• Demonstrate consistent record of determination and drive, be accurate, thorough, and have well developed business and financial acumen.
• Excellent leadership competencies, so that the successful candidate can lead Project priorities in order to co-ordinate and balance the objectives of the project and business successfully.
• Have a passion for change management.
• Appetite to constructively participate in a team environment.
• Well-developed problem-solving and decision-making ability.
• Have excellent presentation, communication and facilitation skills.
• Demonstrate effective conflict handling skills.
Qualifications And Level Of Experience Required
• Degree/Diploma or relevant qualification in Project Management .
• +- 2-3 years relevant experience in an Project Management role within the Retail, Operations, Manufacturing or Financial Services Sector.
• 2-3 years professional engagement with management and Project teams.
• +- 2 years exposure to application development and support.
• Have a good understanding of various Retail systems.
• Proficiency of tools required to manage the project (such as MS Project )
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za