|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R50k – R40k|
• Take the needs and challenges of a client and partner with them to formulate the delivery road map and project plans to support business strategies and goals.
• Execute the Companies account strategy and orchestrate the creation and sale of successful value propositions at the company and individual level.
• Navigate teams through all phases of project delivery to ensure successful delivery of exceptional technical solutions.
• Manage delivery scope and risks throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Ensure the experience of engaging Companies for delivery exceeds client expectations.
• Are an inspiration for innovation to the client.
• Become a trusted and valued partner of the client executives: CIO, CTO, PMO and gain the confidence of the client’s business stakeholders.
• Maintain, and deepen where possible, existing client relationships to yield continuing opportunities for Companies.
• Capture innovations, lessons learned and successes on projects and share them with the wider organization.
• Build positive team dynamics and relationships with client staff; remedying dysfunction to maintain healthy and productive Companies communities at the Client.
• Create and support sales activities.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 10 years Project and/or program management experience delivering successful, large-scale software development projects, most of which will have been working on bespoke built enterprise OO applications (ideally Java and C#).
• Experience running IT projects with multiple stakeholder involvement and comfortable working directly with business executives: CIO, CTO, PMO in an advisory role.
• Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment.
• Exposure to a variety of Project Management methodologies.
• Account development experience; creating, maintaining and/or enhancing customer relationships that have yielded business opportunity.
• Experience in managing IT organisational change within large enterprises.
• Broader project management experience, perhaps in infrastructure, integration or package implementation.
• Experience working with multi-disciplinary project teams across the whole SDLC.
• Flexible about travel.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za