|Salary||R900k - R750k p/a|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering|
We are looking for a Project Manager to join one of our reputable clients based in Johannesburg.
The Project Manager must be able to work well within a multi-disciplinary project team and be able to cope with a high-intensity environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from a reputable tertiary institution
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of which at least 2 years must have been exposed to project delivery and preferably on multi-disciplinary projects
• Registration with SACPCMP (or preferable PMI)
• Registration as PrEng with ECSA will be an advantage (If not yet registered, such application must be submitted within one year of appointment)
• Experience in delivering multiple types, sizes and complex projects in a multi-disciplinary environment in the Industrial Sector and Development Facilitation will be required
• Proven track record in project delivery, considering project risk management, programme management, cost control
• Development and application of project management systems and control measures
• Have a working knowledge of the following standard forms of contract: FIDIC, GCC and JBCC
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com or call Kyra/Emma on 021 551 8638. Alternatively, please visit our website www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za