|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban|
|Salary||R40k - R45k|
|Education||Degree/Diploma in relevant field|
The purpose of the role is to render project management services to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
• Manage time, cost and profit of projects
• Manage project financials
• Communicate effectively within the project
• Demonstrate Leadership in the project environment
• Management the relationship with clients
• Manage the project team
• Leads and directs multiple projects
• Set standards for programming tools and techniques, advise on their application and ensure compliance.
• Take technical responsibility for all stages in the software development process.
• Prepare project and quality plans
• Advise systems development teams.
• Assign work to programming staff and monitor performance, providing advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
• 4 - 7 Years as a Project Manager in the IT industry with special emphasis on software development
• Financial management experience (budget and costs) and experience in development of oracle software
• Solid SDLC experience
• Experience with Business Intelligence systems
• Business Intelligence project management experience an advantage
• Product implementation experience
• Direct work experience in project management capacity
• Proven experience in people management
• Proven experience in risk management
• Proven experience in change management
• Experience in a commercial environment
• Experience in a client supplier environment
• Broad project management methodology knowledge
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• Knowledge of product management technical tools
• Possesses a thorough understanding of the organizations capabilities
• An over-riding commitment to the project’s success, user satisfaction and team working
• A background in software development would be advantageous
• Agile experience an advantage.
Tertiary Education Requirements:
• Relevant Degree/Diploma
• A qualification in project management would be advantageous
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it dot jobs (at) hireresolve dot co dot za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za