Project Manager: Infrastructure
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Eastern Cape|
|Salary||R750k - R550k|
|Education||BSc Civil Eng|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
Project Manager will manage infrastructure projects including project conceptualization, development, design, implementation, and close out within time, cost, scope, quality parameters.
• Degree in Civil Engineering, or equivalent qualification with certification in Project Management.
• 5 years Infrastructure Road Construction and Construction Project Management experience.
• Registration with Engineering Council Of South Africa (ECSA)
• Proficient knowledge and experience of Auto CAD computer applications will be an added advantage
Key Performance Areas
• Manage all infrastructure development and maintenance projects.
• Determine project milestones and time parameters.
• Undertake quality assurance and ensure that all the projects meet building standards and are implemented according to designs and plans.
• Engage with service providers/stakeholders to develop detailed plans and designs.
• Budget control for all the infrastructure projects.
• Manage the staffing of Infrastructure/Social Responsibility units.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8866. You can also contact Caroline/ Meghan/Corné /Riana/Christl on 021 551 8638.
For more available opportunities visit www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za