Project Development Manager
|Salary||R1.65 Mil - R1.2 Mil p/a|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree or higher|
An amazing opportunity is available for the right candidate! Our client, is looking for a Project Development Manager with Solar experience, based in Cape Town.
The person taking up this role will be responsible for the success of this venture, overseeing all aspects of the business. The candidate needs to be objective driven and have the desire to build a business from the ground up.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Passionate individual that loves solar industry and his/her role
• Deep knowledge of SA culture, fluent in English with excellent personal reputation within the industry
• Broad experience as a solar developer
• Excellent communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage key aspects of the company’s newly expanding operation
• Build a strong reputation within the Solar Industry for the company
• Network effectively with local players and develop strong professional relationships
• Build an excellent team and mentor direct reports with special regard to the company’s values and vision
• Develop/Co-Develop and manage solar projects in SA
• Coordinate activities between functional departments (Finance, Legal, Design, EPC, O&M) and third-party consultants
• Achieve the companies’ Financial Target
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, please visit our website www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za