|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R400k - R360k|
|Experience||2 years post articles|
An International consultancy engineering company is sitting with a position for a Project Accountant. The individual will be responsible for the following:
Assist in providing monthly financial reports within the specified deadlines. Reports include:
• Summary of actual results vs. budget.
• Key Performance Indicators.
• Cash flow and profit forecasts for the month and year end.
• Prepare half year and year end statutory financial accounts in compliance with both for Group and local reporting requirements.
• Prepare weekly finance reports (i.e. weekly manpower reports, weekly cash flow forecasts etc).
• Develop and enhance finance policies and procedures to ensure that all finance duties are performed with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency and that the risk of error or fraud is minimised.
• Ensure adequate security and support is maintained for the accounting systems.
Qualification and Requirements:
• At least two years work experience.
• Experience in a contracting environment or a professional services industry.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Yolanda on 031 350 4405
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za