|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Experience||8 - 10 Years|
• To be accountable for monitoring the process of projects, investigating variances, ensuring completeness of revenue and that the outstanding debtors collected.
• To report and forecast on projects and provide independent judgement.
• Bachelors degree in accounting / business
• Eight to ten years experience
• Intermediate computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software.
Key Responsibilities :
• Evaluate and assess projects on a monthly basis
• Investigate project variances and submit variance report to management
• Debtors management and assist with collections
• Report on profitability of projects and financial analyses of each project
• Recommend and implement agreed process improvement for the billing cycle
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za