|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Experience||8 - 10 Years|
• To be accountable for monitoring the process of projects, investigating variances, ensuring completeness of revenue and that the outstanding debtors collected.
• To report and forecast on projects and provide independent judgement.
• Bachelors degree in accounting / business
• Eight to ten years experience
• Intermediate computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software.
Key Responsibilities :
• Evaluate and assess projects on a monthly basis
• Investigate project variances and submit variance report to management
• Debtors management and assist with collections
• Report on profitability of projects and financial analyses of each project
• Recommend and implement agreed process improvement for the billing cycle
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za