Programmer Data Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R620K – R550K|
This International Company is urgently looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join them in a permanent role. Suitable applicants will have excellent technical knowledge in SQL as well as excellent People Management skills.
• Extract or collect required data for analysis.
• Perform data reconciliation procedures to confirm completeness of data extract.
• Support the assessment of the data including data validation and profiling.
• Prepare programming logic to test identified data analysis business rules, by coding SQL Server T-SQL queries.
• Verify results against given specifications.
• Prepare results for review process and update scripts accordingly.
• Prepare final data analysis results sets or output files.
• Prepare working papers documenting steps followed during data assessment process.
• Abide by the project guidelines to manage and secure client data.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Programming qualification (certificate or diploma) in basic or advanced Structured Query Language (SQL) programming.
• BComm Informatics / BSC degree with an active interest in programming will be to the advantage of the candidate, however not a pre-requisite.
• 8 years relevant experience
• People Management experience
• Logical thinker and problem solver.
• High-level understanding of relational databases.
• Able to analyse relationships between data.
• Deep level of experience with writing SQL queries.
• Exceptional attention to detail required.
• Relevant level of experience in data analysis / query development / data warehousing / data mining / data quality / data migration.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Candidate would be at an advantage if they have experience in SAP or Oracle data analysis
• Willing to work overtime when required
• Good communication skills
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za