|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Experience||6+ years experience|
Program Manager Position available in the Johannesburg area with a great company offering loads of growth and development within their company.
• The incumbent is responsible to manage the department in order to deliver on customer requirements and maintain programme integrity.
Key to the management of the department is to display clear leadership to the team to foster company values and objectives.
• The Program Manager is required to intimately understand the various;
• Technology systems that exist within the Group
• Underlying processes behind the systems that drive the products within the company.
• Management and planning of departmental objectives and key performance areas
• Delegation of work tasks to ensure efficient and repeatable execution
• Leadership and mentorship to ensure continuous development of staff competence and motivation
• Develop and maintain standards and templates for the department.
• Develop in-depth departmental and enterprise domain knowledge and develop subject matter expertise with identified staff members
• Identify, employ and manage team members towards departmental objectives and goals
• Ensure that the group is aware of the Business Units strategic plans and that team efforts are orientated towards its implementation through effective management of all aspects under your control
• Be aware of the specific business unit targets and manage the achievement of these through team awareness.
• Represent project management at implementation/business meetings
• Produce reports as required to monitor deliverables of the department
• Monitor achievement or non-achievement of targets and take corrective action
• Overall responsibility for quality, accuracy and functionality of project management staff
• Ensure the SDLC/project management process is followed and updated as required
• Be constantly aware and up to date with project management trends
• Manage vendor and third party relationships
• Aware of competitive products or services – be able to identify competitors and synergies within the market
• Awareness of new products and potential market disruptors
Qualification and experience:
• Exceptional communication and documentation skills
• Advanced understanding of project planning and management techniques
• Strong understanding in business level initiatives
• Strong reporting and resource management skills
• Strong documentation skills using project planning and project management tools
• Ability to work with 3rd party vendors and suppliers
• Experience in portfolio management
• Experience in risk management
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za