Production Mining Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Northern Cape|
|Salary||R1.2mil - R900k|
|Education||B Eng degree/ B-Tech (Mining)|
Our mining client in the Northern Cape is seeking a Mining Engineer: Production.
You will need the following requirements in order to be considered for the position:
• B Eng degree/ B-Tech (Mining)
• Underground Blasting Ticket
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in mining operations (preferably underground, hard rock environments)
• Management experience
• A postgraduate qualification, in the related field, is highly recommended.
• Proven Project Management skills
• Familiarity of ore body and technical mine software such as Xpac, Telpac, MineSight and MS Projects will be highly recommended
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Judith/ Dawn / Lerato/ Valentina on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za