Process Engineer (Automotive Components)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Port Elizabeth|
|Salary||R25k - R22k|
|Education||Trade Test & National Diploma|
|Experience||4 - 6 years|
An automotive components manufacturer in Port Elizabeth has the need for a Process Engineer with the following:
• A minimum requirement of an Engineering Diploma - NH Dip Mechanical / Industrial Engineer
• A trade tested qualified Fitter / Millwright / Jig Tool and Die Maker / Toolmaker
• Robotics, Metrology, TPM, Advanced problem solving techniques and Root cause analyses, various pushin-technologies, Six Sigma qualification
• Attention to detail and exceptional Analytical skills
• Highly self-motivated and driven
• Able to prioritise
• Practice strict self-management principles
• Able to operate without continuous supervision
• Work in team
• Solution focused in their approach
• Willingness to work overtime
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 232 8154. You can also contact Claire on 041 373 0655.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: trade.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za