Principal Electrical Engineer
|Salary||R1.5M - 900k p/a|
|Education||BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering|
Hire Resolve has the honour of representing one of the leading South African Engineering Consulting firms in their search for a Principal Electrical Engineer.
Position: Principal Electrical Engineer
Location: Cape Town
Salary: 1.5M – 900k p/a
• Minimum 20 years of experience
• BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering
• International Accreditation (desirable)
• Sustainability Certification (LEED, PQP or equivalent)
• Middle East project experience
• Excellent command of English (written and spoken); Knowledge of other languages is an added value
• Developed presentation skills
• Detailed knowledge of international standards, policies, codes and procedures and ability to transmit the same to others.
• Full knowledge of Statutory Authorities requirements, knowledge of codes, regulations and submission requirements
• Developed knowledge of Health & Safety Principles.
• Developed knowledge of Sustainable Design principles.
• Ability and will to mentor and provide support to junior staff members and spread knowledge across the wider architectural community.
• Ability and will to update knowledge
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com or call Kyra on 021 551 8638.
Alternatively, please visit our website www.hireresolve.co.za Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za