Planning Engineer (Mining)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Limpopo|
|Education||Mining Engineering degree or diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 8 years mining experience, 3 of which must be in planning|
Our mining client based in Limpopo seeking a Planning Engineer (Mining) to join their operations.
The incumbent will be required to perform feasibility studies, plan, design and schedule mining blocks as well as manage and control the planning systems to produce long-, medium- and short-term integrated plans
You will need:
- A Mining Engineering degree or diploma
- A valid driver's licence
- Minimum 8 years mining experience, 3 of which must be in planning
- Sound knowledge of and experience in Feasibility Studies. Experience in Production and Project Technical Support
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Sound experience in mine planning and design.
- Advanced user level in mining-related drafting software.
- MicroStation, MineCAD, Mine 2-4D, EPS and GEMCOM background
- Managerial/supervisory experience.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Judith/ Lerato on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za