|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R15 000 – R20 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||2 - 5 years’ experience|
A leading IT company based in Johannesburg, is looking for a Perl Developer to join their team.
• Create and maintain code that meets design specifications, follows standards, is easy to maintain and is free from defects;
• Provide maintenance, improvement and production support for existing applications;
• Participate in design sessions to understand the business requirement and solution to be delivered;
• Assist the Business analyst with creating project plans and estimating task durations;
• Communicate with other Developers, the Integration Manager and Business Analysts on product issues;
• Work with Testing team to ensure that the project is accurately tested;
• Effective database development
• Effective product development
• Effective custom development
• Effective trouble shooting
• Working with all aspects of database design, development and maintenance.
• Writing and execution of scripts on databases.
• Designing and maintaining both new and existing applications.
• Preparing technical documentation of products and source code, both internally and externally.
• Development of custom software for specific client projects.
• Integration of custom-developed software
• Assistance with specifying of custom requirements, including estimates for costing purposes.
• Preparation of technical and handover documentation as required by the customer on developed modules.
• Familiar with web service protocols (SOAP, WSDL, etc.)
• Familiar with web service frameworks (Java, PHP, Perl, C++)
• BSc degree or equivalent
• 2 -5 years’ experience within a similar position
• Fully proficient in HTML and Perl
• PHP (Nice to have)
• Perl (Essential, MUST HAVE)
• Linux (Additional)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za