|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R15 000 – R20 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||2 - 5 years’ experience|
A leading IT company based in Johannesburg, is looking for a Perl Developer to join their team.
• Create and maintain code that meets design specifications, follows standards, is easy to maintain and is free from defects;
• Provide maintenance, improvement and production support for existing applications;
• Participate in design sessions to understand the business requirement and solution to be delivered;
• Assist the Business analyst with creating project plans and estimating task durations;
• Communicate with other Developers, the Integration Manager and Business Analysts on product issues;
• Work with Testing team to ensure that the project is accurately tested;
• Effective database development
• Effective product development
• Effective custom development
• Effective trouble shooting
• Working with all aspects of database design, development and maintenance.
• Writing and execution of scripts on databases.
• Designing and maintaining both new and existing applications.
• Preparing technical documentation of products and source code, both internally and externally.
• Development of custom software for specific client projects.
• Integration of custom-developed software
• Assistance with specifying of custom requirements, including estimates for costing purposes.
• Preparation of technical and handover documentation as required by the customer on developed modules.
• Familiar with web service protocols (SOAP, WSDL, etc.)
• Familiar with web service frameworks (Java, PHP, Perl, C++)
• BSc degree or equivalent
• 2 -5 years’ experience within a similar position
• Fully proficient in HTML and Perl
• PHP (Nice to have)
• Perl (Essential, MUST HAVE)
• Linux (Additional)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za