|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 300 K - R 250 K|
|Education||Accounting Degree + Payroll Qualification|
|Experience||3 - 5 yrs experience|
One of our clients in the insurance industry is seeking a Payroll Manager to contribute to the organisational goals by overseeing the delivery of an effective, accurate, compliant payroll function to the business on a monthly basis.
Job Objectives / Outputs:
• To ensure the payroll system is administered correctly, is up to date on a daily basis to ensure compliance with legislation and Company policies and procedures.
• To ensure the payroll systems is functioning effectively.
• To effectively manage and lead the payroll team on a daily basis to ensure delivery of an effective and accurate payroll service.
• To develop the payroll team to improve their knowledge of basic payroll principles, legislation and Company policies and procedures
• To analyse and review payroll data on a monthly basis to ensure accurate and timely delivery of payroll payment.
• To provide an analysis to business on salary related expenses which enables them to accurately budget for expenses
• To draft, maintain and implement payroll policies and procedures ensuring consistency and compliance in the business
• To resolve any audit risks identified by internal and/or external audits on an annual basis
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za