Pan Africa Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 1 Mil - R 850 K|
|Education||CA (SA) / CFA / CAIA|
|Experience||5 Years +|
One of my clients in the Financial Services Industry is seeking a Pan Africa Fixed Income Portfolio Manager to join their team in Johannesburg.
Qualification & Experience requirements:
• A relevant graduate or post-graduate degree.
• Applicable professional designation (CA, CFA, CAIA) is preferred.
• At least 5 years relevant working experience within financial services.
• Previous experience in the Asset Management industry is essential.
• Track record of fixed income portfolio management, ideally including markets across Africa.
• Strong working knowledge of and experience managing assets in, the South African fixed income and money markets.
• Please Note: Travel across African continent as well as International will be involved.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za