|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Education||Certificate/diploma in Purchasing/Procurement|
|Experience||2-5 Years’ experience.|
Title: PURCHASING CLERK
My client a manufacturing company are recruiting for a Purchasing Clerk
• To Assist the Buyers in their daily Buying functions including, but not limited to, getting quotations, placing orders, expediting orders, communication with suppliers, administrative support, maintaining of Items Cards on Navision etc.;
• To efficient and timeously complete various clerical tasks related to the inward and outward movement of goods, supplies and materials;
• To add value to the Supply Chain Department by comparing prices, specifications and delivery dates of suppliers.
• To perform clerical functions related to the maintaining of Data on Navision.
• Follow the administration and document flow process related to the Company’s Purchasing Procedure
• Expediting - contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
Certificate/diploma in Purchasing/Procurement
2-5 Years’ experience.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Dinel on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za