|Location||PHP Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R30 000 – R50 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||3 - 5 years’ experience|
I am currently representing a great opportunity for a PHP developer, for one of my client is based in Cape Town.
The ideal candidate will be the lead developer on some exciting new technologies, pushing some of the boundaries of the technology along the way.
You will be responsible for the development of modular, open-source software components and build a team of software developers. The work will include design and implementation of web applications, web services, data schemas, databases and other applications and services.
• Maintenance and development of core PHP-based applications.
• Support and maintenance of applications and deployed environments.
• Development and enhancement of new/existing systems and methodologies.
• System specification, creation and development.
• Maintaining existing server infrastructure on AWS and expanding as necessary.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience needed:
• BSc degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Good understanding of PHP5
• Proficient in MySQL
• Experience working with SOAP, ASMX & JSON services from PHP
• Previous experience with WordPress CMS advantageous.
• Experience with MVC frameworks such as Code Igniter and Symfony advantageous.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za