|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
PHP Developer position is available with a fantastic company in the Johannesburg. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in PHP, leadership characteristics, ability to work independently, detail orientated and a team player.
• Work with the development team to manage day-to-day technical development activities
• Provide technical guidance for the entire product life cycle
• Assist with technical support queries
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or Diploma in IT Software Development
• 1 to 2 years solid PHP and MySQL development experience
• Good understanding of MVC methodology
• Experience working with PHP frameworks
• Experience working with jQuery
• Experience with PHP-oriented MVC frameworks
• Experience in interacting with dev, QA, and operations teams
• Working knowledge of WordPress CMS
• Degree or diploma in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields preferred.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za