|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
A great company in the Johannesburg area is looking for a committed, technically experienced PHP developer who is motivated, and a team player to join their team of productive, quality-driven individuals.
• Develop both front and back end of websites from scratch
• Maintaining previously developed websites
• Setting up and implementing custom CMS
• Installing, maintaining and updating WordPress sites
• Researching and implementing SEO strategies and concepts
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum 2 years PHP development experience in Server-side and client-side development
• I.T Diploma or Degree or relevant qualification
• Strong backend experience
• Experience working on Dreamweaver framework
• Experience in coding for WordPress extremely advantageous
• SEO knowledge would be an added bonus
• HTML newsletter setup
• Familiarity with Photoshop
• Portfolio of at least 3 projects
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za