|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R25k – R15k|
|Education||Relevant Tertiary qualification (NDip, BSc or BEng)|
Our client is a small and rapidly growing company in an exciting market.
By joining their team you’ll get the chance to work with cutting edge technology on the same level of complexity as Google, Facebook and Twitter.
They are urgently looking for a PHP developer to join their team! As an experienced and niche member of the team, the successful candidate will display a passion for the web, an enquiring disposition, and most of all an ability to take initiative and responsibility for the successful and engaging presentation of Indaba through its multiple web interfaces.
Relevant Tertiary qualification (NDip, BSc or BEng)
3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar position
• Expertise in LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP)
• Experience in producing and consuming Web Services (REST/SOAP/XMLRPC)
• CMS Experience (Joomla/Drupal)
• Proven track record in developing and maintaining modular, high availability and scalable web portals
• Experience in mobile device detection (e.g. TERA-WURFL)
• Must have a solid understanding of MVC frameworks
• Must have a solid understanding of the following Web Technologies:
• HTML & HTML 5
• Experience using open source graphing libraries, e.g. Graphael
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za