PHP Web Support Engineer
|Salary||R20k - R15k|
|Education||BSc Computer Science degree (or equivalent)|
|Experience||2-3 years relevant experience|
A talented PHP Web Support Engineer is wanted for a well-established client in the Cape Town area.
• BSc Computer Science degree (or equivalent)
• Solid understanding of web technologies, usability, and information architecture.
• 2-3+ Years’ experience
• Knowledge of basic data management, database concepts, NoSQL and database-driven Web applications.
• Proven experience in developing in PHP.
• Experience with extending and customizing existing products/frameworks such as Drupal, Magento, WordPress, Joomla or OS Commerce.
• Understanding of MVC Frameworks such as CakePHP, Zend Framework is preferred.
• eCommerce experience is highly preferred.
*Please send a skills matrix and project details for better feedback on your application.
*No applications considered after 10 October 2016
Written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za