PHP Web Developer
|Location||PHP Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R25k - R35k|
PHP Web Developers wanted for a position with a great dynamic company filled with digital gurus who are passionate about IT.
• Design and prototype interactive applications based on business requirements
• Design and maintain technical system requirements based on business needs
• Develop interactive applications based on approved specifications and prototypes
• Develop, test, debug and maintain application code
• Develop, update and maintain technical documentation
• You have a University Degree in Computer Studies or suitable equivalent
• You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in application and web development
• Knowledge of MVC frameworks like CakePHP
• Knowledge of Java or .NET (or other languages) would be a great advantage
• Working experience on a number of successful projects in the web environment would be an asset
• You also have previous exposure to full life cycle systems development
• Solid understanding of Agile methodologies. SCRUM experience would be advantageous.
• You also have an understanding of object orientated programming
• You have experience in development practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
• Solid understanding of Web Servers, Apache and Web Site setup and configuration
• RDBMS experience (MySQL, MSSQL)
• NoSQL knowledge would be a definite advantage (MongoDB, Neo4J)
• Logical, analytical, problem solver
• Eager to learn new technologies and excited by change
• You’re a results-oriented type of professional with strong verbal and written communication skills
• You’re also able to maintain solid relationships with vendors and customers
• You have the ability to conduct effective research
• As well as the ability to analyse, troubleshoot, and modify highly complex software products independently
• Teamwork is something that you live by, but you can work efficiently on your own if you have to
• You consume deadlines with your morning coffee
• You have outstanding logic in any situation
• You have a great laugh! And you enjoy laughing… even at yourself
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 218 0530, you can also contact Megan on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za