PHP Web Application Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R25k - R30k|
|Education||Degree or National Diploma|
|Experience||3+ years relevant web development experience|
An exceptionally talented and vibrant PHP Web Application Developer is wanted for a role with an exciting development company in the Johannesburg North area. The client is looking for go-getter problem solver to join their talented tight-knit team!
*No applications will be considered after 10 December 2015
• Relevant Degree/ National Diploma
• Proficient in PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery (3 years minimum).
• Experience of object oriented programming / modular programming.
• Experience of MVC design patterns and frameworks (1 Year Minimum).
• Experience with CakePHP or Symphony frameworks (1 Year Minimum).
• Front-end development including jQuery.
• Understanding of Ajax.
• Excellent understanding of server-side programming.
• Must write efficient scalable code with documentation.
• Commercial experience in Web Application development.
• Must be a team player, possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined.
• Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
• Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal.
• Enthusiasm and an interest in all things technology.
• Can work on XHTML/CSS based code based on templates.
• Mobile Web experience.
• Java Skills.
NB: Please do not apply if you do not have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in PHP application development as your application will not be considered.
Written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec(at)hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za