PHP Head of Development
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Head of Development position has become available with a well-established and well known company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for someone with a passion for technology and willing to keep learning.
• Relevant Degree or related qualification
• 6+ years related work experience
• Senior PHP Developer
• Experience using HTML5/CSS3
• Mobile web development experience
• Knowledge of Linux required
• Knowledge of MySQL required
• Must know his/her way around Adobe Photoshop and be able to work to pixel perfect designs
• Experience using MVC’s like CakePHP, Yii, etc.
• Must work to best practices in development and coding standards
• Must have the ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines
• Must be able to work well in a team and also recommend best practices and new ideas
• Must be motivated to continue learning, researching and implement new technologies.
• Experience building mobile applications
• Digital agency/Creative studio experience
• Experience using code repositories such as GIT or SVN
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za