|Location||PHP Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 40K to R 30K per Month (Depending on experience)|
|Education||Relevant Qualification (Diploma/Degree)|
|Experience||Minimum of 4 Years’ Experience|
A Company located in Johannesburg North are looking for an Individual working as a PHP developer within the Digital Development team, to design, develop, deploy, maintain code and other projects and services. Focus will be enhancing services within the WordPress multisite environment supporting all Local News Network websites. You will be responsible for writing code to further develop online projects.
• Intermediate – Senior skills and experience to design and develop code, primarily PHP, for a range of platforms.
• A related certification in the field of programming or development.
• Minimum of 4 Years’ Experience
• Relevant Qualification (Diploma/Degree)
• A solid understanding of the web’s three main principles: HTTP, URI and HTML.
• XML and XHTML to W3C standards.
• Responsive development using a mobile first, content led approach.
• Knowledge of relational database systems and MySQL / SQL databases.
• WordPress custom plugin and Theme development.
• Familiarity with accessibility, usability and cross browser issues.
Good working knowledge or transferable skills for some of the following:
• Apache / Ubuntu
• WordPress / Multisite
• Git, Bitbucket or equivalent version control
• Atlassian or similar software development tools (JIRA – Nice to have)
• HTML5 and CSS
• A good understanding of Google Analytics and Google Apps
• Social media platforms and technologies
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Kirstin on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za