|Salary||R15k - R25k|
|Education||National Senior Certificate|
|Experience||2-5 years’ experience|
Calling all PHP Developers, are you looking for a new opportunity with a great company based in Johannesburg, apply here!
• Creates and maintains code that meets design specifications, follows standards, is easy to maintain and is reasonably free from defects;
• Provides maintenance, improvement and production support for existing applications;
• Participates in design sessions to understand the business requirement and solution to be delivered;
• Assists the Business analyst with creating project plans and estimating task durations;
• Communicates with other Developers, the Integration Manager and Business Analysts on product issues;
• Works with Testing team to ensure that the project is accurately tested;
• Effective database development
• Effective product development
• Effective custom development
• Effective trouble shooting
Qualifications and Experience:
• Completed Matric
• 2 -5 years’ experience within a similar position
• Fully proficient in HTML and Perl
• Strong technical skills
• Linux (Additional)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za