|Location||PHP Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R28000 - R35000|
|Education||BSc, BTech degree or Diploma|
|Experience||5 years’ experience|
One of our clients based in Cape Town, is currently offering an exciting opportunity to one lucky PHP Developer.
They are looking for someone that is self-motivated, responsible and requires little supervision. Someone that is enthusiastic and passionate about their work, and wants to make a difference would be a perfect fit. They also want someone that has great attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks. Someone that is easy to get along with, and has the ability to portray themselves effectively be it verbally or in writing.
• BSc, BTech degree or 3 year Technology Diploma preferred
• 5 years dev experience, at least 2 years of PHP or other open source language
• Working knowledge of networking, web infrastructure and Linux
• Experience using Git or other revision control system
• CoedIgniter MVC framework (or ExpressionEngine)
• NGINX, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis
• Knowledge of audio compression standards and digital audio manipulation
• Using and providing REST-full web-services
• HTML, CSS, JaaScript, Bootstrap, JSON
• Automated deployments, configuration management
• Unit Testing, bug-tracking and continuous integration systems
• Go/ iOS/ Objective-C development
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za