|Location||PHP Jobs in Durban|
|Salary||R20 000 – R40 000 per month|
|Education||Bachelor degree or equivalent|
|Experience||1-5 years’ experience|
One of our clients, a leading creative digital agency, based in Durban, is currently looking for a PHP Developer to join their team.
They are looking for someone that will fit into their young, highly skilled & dynamic professional team. And there are some fantastic bonuses that come with this opportunity.
Some duties include:
• Development of various web based digital projects & application frameworks using PHP, MySQL & jQuery (AJAX)
• API Development for platforms such as Facebook Applications, Mobile Websites etc.
• Extensive Planning & Conceptualization
• Managing deadlines & assigned tasks
• Working with other creative leads and project managers to develop functional web projects for a wide variety of online projects.
• Actively contributing to brainstorms and conceptual meetings.
• Working independently as well as within a team, taking a project from concept to completion.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Excellent PHP and MySQL knowledge
• Good Knowledge of jQuery & AJAX
• Extensive Experience in programming
• Sublime Text or Similar IDE
• Apache (Web Servers)
• Chrome Inspector
• Know how to ‘Google’ for solutions to challenges
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za