|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R30k – R40k|
A wonderful company in Johannesburg is looking for a skilled PHP Developer to join their team.
• Previous exposure to full life cycle systems development
• Solid understanding of Agile methodologies
• SCRUM would be advantageous
• You also have an understanding of object orientated programming
• Solid understanding of Web Servers, Apache and Web Site setup and configuration
• RDBMS (MySQL, MSSQL)
• NoSQL knowledge would be a definite advantage (MongoDB, Neo4J)
• Logical, analytical, problem solver
• Eager to learn new technologies and excited by change
• Knowledge of MVC frameworks like CakePHP
• Knowledge of Java or .NET (or other languages) would be a great advantage
• Working experience on a number of successful projects in the web environment would be an asset
• You have experience in development practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
• Design and prototype interactive applications based on business requirements
• Design and maintain technical system requirements based on business needs
• Develop interactive applications based on approved specifications and prototypes
• Develop, test, debug and maintain application code
• Develop, update and maintain technical documentation
Please take note that applications close on 18 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za