|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R35k – R45k|
|Education||Degree or N. Diploma|
PHP Developer is wanted for a position with a well-established company in the Johannesburg North area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who has a GREAT personality.
*No applications will be considered after 20 June 2015
• Very strong PHP Developer (Back-end developer)
• Experience in PHP Applications design/development. (essential)
• 3+ years’ Experience in object oriented programming/ modular programming (essential)
• 4+ years PHP experience. (essential)
• 3+ years MySQL experience (essential)
• 3+ years with creating and consuming Web Services: SOAP, XML, REST (essential)
• Worked as a member of an Agile Team (desirable, not essential).
• Knowledge of MVC Frameworks Advantageous (e.g. Cake PHP, Code Ignitor, Laravel) (desirable, not essential).
• Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery (essential).
*This position closes on the 20 June 2015
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za