|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Experience||2-3 years Experience|
A fast-paced start-up Company in Cape Town is looking for a PHP developer. They are looking to employ an ambitious and committed person that want sto go places, grow with the company and make an impact on the world. They also work on a number of exciting and high-profile local and international media projects, thus looking for someone who is up for a challenge.
• PHP 5+
• Inside-out knowledge of Wordpress
• Database development using MySQL and SQL Server
• Basic understanding of Linux command line and shell scripting
• At least 2-3 years’ experience
• XHTML / CSS styling and page layout
• Must have experience working with Wordpress. Some Drupal experience would be a big plus
These skills would be a big plus:
• Design skills
• J2me, Android or Objective C
• The position would suit a mid-level candidate, ideally someone who wants to grow and take on new and more responsibility as the company expands its presence.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact James or Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za