|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Education||Relevant tertiary degree|
We are constantly looking for great digital professional s who really want to make a major impact on the digital landscape.
We urgently require the services of a skilled and experienced PHP Developer.
This is not an entry level position and is not for the faint of heart.
The position is one where everything is deadline driven and your continued success in the position is dependent upon your ability to consistently produce the highest quality code, to spec, within deadlines.
• Development of new database driven PHP applications
• Development of modifications and add-on modules to existing PHP applications.
• Trouble-shooting of PHP applications Customisation and modification of third-party software programmes (GNU) for clients
Essential Skill Requirements
• 3 yrs plus PHP experience
• Framework knowledge (JQuery , Joomla, WordPress)
• 2 yrs MySQL experience
• Zend a plus
Additional Skills and Experience
• The candidate must have a good understanding of databases and must be able to simplify data flow.
• Be logical in his thinking and be able to simplify complex processes into manageable modular steps.
• Must be a resourceful person able to find elegant solutions in an environment where new challenges often arise.
• The ideal Applicant
• In addition to possessing the required skills and experience, you must be able to function under consistent high pressure and be deadline driven.
• You are able to think laterally and can find feasible and secure solutions to apparently impossible problems. Exceptional quality of output and attention to detail are a natural part of your skill set.
• When confronted with a required outcome, you easily see alternative possible options for achieving the desired result and most often select the best route, advising and making alternative suggestions where these will produce a better long term outcome.
• You are most likely a geek at heart and possibly even a bit introverted.
• Ethical considerations and confidentiality are concepts which come naturally to you.
• You would like to make a meaningful contribution in a non-corporate environment and can work efficiently on your own as well as in a team
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za