|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
PHP Developer Position has become available with a great company in the Cape Town Pinelands area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who can work well under pressure.
• Working on various online projects
• Assisting with integration of various systems to obtain seamless functionality.
• Attending meetings with brand managers to acquire software specifications
• Interpreting user requests to meet their requirements
• Drafting software specification documents
• Planning projects based on user specifications and project deadlines
• Designing databases layouts and developing databases
• Testing programming logic and output
• Keeping up to date with all relevant software development methodologies
• Applying new knowledge to work tasks
• Plan scheduled software maintenance based on user requirements and project deadlines
• Programming various updates as required
• Troubleshooting support:
• Identifying the source of problems and rectifying
• Providing feedback to the user
• Escalating unresolved queries to a third party vendor
• Overseeing database reporting for all relevant databases
• A relevant degree/diploma/certificate
• Three to five years of relevant experience
• Specialist in WordPress customisation
• Flash skills advantageous
• Good knowledge of programming languages, software development methodologies and database management systems
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za