|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
PHP Development position has become available with a well-established and well known company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for someone with a passion for technology and willing to keep learning.
• Develop, record and maintain web-based PHP applications
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
• Provide technical related consultation plus expertise
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
• Ensure to resolve identified issues related with PHP development to different customers varying from senior managers to varied technical personnel.
• Maintain and manage clear plus complete documentation.
• Interpret and evaluate business needs to determine risks along with design apt solutions.
• Interact with all experienced functional consultants with purpose to write design parameters.
• Prepare solutions with recent applicable tools to execute client-specific interfaces, workflows and data analysis libraries.
• Guide business decisions from technical perspective like performance, reliability, scalability and security.
• Write all clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL.
• Maintain as well as edit current web sites and write semantic mark-up
• 3-5+ years of commercial software development
• Relevant Degree in Programming
• Solid experience with PHP
• Good understanding of OO programming
• Experience with PHP framework(s) such as Zend and/or Cake
• Experience with front-end UI design and development
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za