PHP Developer (MySQL, CSS, HTML, jQuery)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R30k - R45k|
|Education||Degree or National Diploma|
|Experience||3-5 + years|
An Innovative PHP Developer is wanted for a position with a reputable company in the Johannesburg area. The client is looking for go-getter problem solver to join their talented tight-knit team!
*No applications will be considered after 30 November 2015
• Degree or Relevant Tertiary education
• 3-5 years solid experience in Native Android development
• Essential Skills.
• Proficient in PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery (3 years minimum).
• Experience of object oriented programming / modular programming.
• Experience of MVC design patterns and frameworks (1 Year Minimum).
• Experience with CakePHP or Symphony frameworks (1 Year Minimum).
• Front-end development including jQuery.
• Understanding of Ajax.
• Excellent understanding of server-side programming.
• Must write efficient scalable code with documentation.
• Commercial experience in Web Application development.
• Can read code written by others.
• Has experience debugging code.
• Can work on XHTML/CSS based code based on templates.
• Mobile Web experience.
• Java Skills
NB: Please do not apply if you do not have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in PHP application development as your application will not be considered.
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za