Oracle ETL Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Education||Relative Degree or diploma|
Well known corporation looking for a young dynamic individual to join their team with leading projects.
• Development and data modelling of MIS & Business Intelligence solutions.
• Data warehouse design, modelling and methodologies.
• Document the technical design specification as per the deliverables stipulated by the SDLC
• Provide support to other members of the team and user base.
• Agile data warehouse design & modelling skills.
• Test methodologies.
• Programming logic must be on the highest level possible.
• A team player that can work alone when required.
• Able to multitask.
• Recognize unique demands of IT of non-conventional working hours.
• Attitude of “owning” a problem or task.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Ability to learn quickly and share knowledge.
• Strong problem solving and Analytical skills.
• Technologies - Oracle, PL/SQL, SSIS, Oracle Warehouse builder.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years Systems Development experience.
• Strong Oracle SQL and PLSQL skills.
• Must have a minimum of 3-5 years Product (Oracle) specific experience
• Must have Oracle Warehouse Builder will be advantageous.
• Exposure to Ralph Kimball Dimensional Modelling will be advantageous.
• Worked in a MIS/BI environment will be advantageous.
Tertiary Education Requirements:
• Essential - Matric with English and Maths
• Beneficial - Relevant tertiary qualification
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it dot jobs (at) hireresolve dot co dot za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za