|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R30K - R40K|
A position for an Oracle Developer has become available at a fabulous company in Johannesburg.
• Meet with Development Manager to generate project schedule
• Provide technical assistance to peers/subordinates as needed.
• Construct system code in line with the technical specification and delivered within the agreed timeframe as per the project plan.
• Ensure accurate system code as per the technical design specification.
• Optimised & quality code to ensure no system degradation.
• Produce a SQL optimisation report in line with standards stipulated by the database administrator.
• Source code to be checked in and out of document system on a daily basis.
• Assist the Business Analyst in developing the test pack to include all possible permutations as per the source code.
• Produce error log sheet of all defects identified during testing
• Meet with Development Manager to discuss test results and to gauge the root cause of the defects
• Resolve errors identified during testing within the agreed timeframe as per project schedule
• No additional system defects have been introduced during error restoration.
• Check source code into document system.
• Ensure that all source code has been quality assured (Reviewed) accordingly to QA policy
• Create the executable and ensure this is included in the implementation schedule.
• Data modelling skills
• Test methodologies
• Systems Development experience
• Product (Oracle) specific experience
• PL SQL experience
• XML experience would be advantageous
• Experience with a Financial Industry would be beneficial
Please take note that applications close on 24 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za