|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Mid and Intermediate Oracle Developer positions have become available with a large and well established organisation in the Durban area. The client is looking for someone who is a self-starter, and who needs minimal supervision.
• Program designs
• Development & Maintenance of programs
• Documentation and configuration of Software
• Support end users
• Make programming changes
• Conceptual design
• Database Design (Logical & Physical models)
• Implement systems
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in IT/ Equivalent
• Minimum 5 years experience in systems development (For Senior Developers)
• Minimum 4 years experience in systems development (For Intermediate Developers)
• Candidates with 1 year Object Orientation experience are preferred
• Strong analytical skills using PL/SQL are preferred
• Candidates from financial backgrounds are preferred
• ADF training/ Experience is preferred
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za