Oracle Database Administrator
|Education||B.Sc or B.Com Degree|
|Experience||4- 7 years expereince|
Great company looking for a strong Oracle Database to join their company in the Pretoria area.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A bachelor’s degree in information technology or related qualifications with at least six years’ relevant experience;
• Must be an Oracle certified professional and Oracle Applications Database Administrator certified professional;
• A valid driver’s licence is required for operational purposes;
• Knowledge of high availability solutions (Oracle Data guard) and in-depth technical knowledge of database solutions and architecture;
• Advanced troubleshooting skills on interdependencies and databases;
• Ability to design, engineer, implement and maintain ERP database services and solutions related to databases;
• In-depth technical knowledge of integration of database solutions and interfaces with applications, web services, middleware, storage, operating systems, forms, networking, and data;
• An in-depth understanding of data analytics, information security, applications, operating systems (Windows and Linux), middleware and web services;
• Knowledge and understanding of Linux shell scripting, Windows scheduling, database job scheduling and Oracle Enterprise Manager scheduling;
• Experience in working together with multiple teams during the design, engineering, implementation, and operations phases;
• Ability to recover IT Systems during a disaster recovery testing or real scenario and knowledge of backup and restore procedures, methods and policies;
• Thorough knowledge of Oracle EBS , Concurrent Manager, and Workflow
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 600 7977. You can also contact Sharne on 011 807 8064 or alternatively visit our website on www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za