A client of ours in Kenya are looking for a Operations Engineer to join their growing team
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years’ work experience in either power systems engineering, electrical transmission/distribution networks, building electrical engineering, or electrical generation in industrial contexts
- 2+ years’ work experience in solar PV construction or maintenance with a top-tier firm
- Working knowledge of battery storage technologies and design of storage solutions
- Proficient in data acquisition systems, SCADA and monitoring systems
- Background in designing and implementing EHS policies for construction projects
- Experience using the Meteocontrol VCOM monitoring platform
- Experience in drafting, negotiating or managing O&M contracts
- Strong understanding of AC/DC Electrical Power Systems, Power Electronics, and/or Solar Energy - Demonstrated experience using solar PV modelling and/or performance monitoring tool - Bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering field
- CTC R800k – R600k
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma/Kyra on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za