|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R470K – R400K|
|Education||Tertiary Qualification is essential (Bachelor Degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or similar)|
|Experience||Understanding and knowledge of mobile industry|
We are urgently looking for an Operations Analyst to join a large establishment based in Johannesburg for a Permanent position. Candidates must have good IT Knowledge and have an extensive understanding of mobile industry processes.
South African Citizens Only!
• Change control administration
• Report compilation and distribution
• UAT testing
• Systems configuration
• Provide constant feedback to project managers/owners/stakeholders
• Change controls
• Assist with in-country Production Implementation (post UAT process only, NOT coordinating end to end deployment).
• Assist with implementation of New System Functionality into production (E.g.: Swaps; Billing; Notification Handler etc.) (post UAT process only, NOT coordinating end to end deployment)
• Assist with the implementation of New Projects/Products into production (E.g.: MMC; Streaming; UM etc.)
• Assist with the implementation of Head-end and Broadcast changes into production
• Ensure adherence to Ops support PPP’S and monitor compliance
Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary Qualification is essential (Bachelor Degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or similar)
• Bcom and BSc Degree’s would be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of mobile industry
• Understanding of mobile industry processes
• Good IT Knowledge
• Good problem analysis and solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work individually and in a team
• Co-ordination skills
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Courtney or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za