Offsite Software Support Engineer
|Salary||R 28K MAX|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||2+ years’ experience|
Our client is on search for an Offsite Software Support Engineer. The position is based in Johannesburg.
• Working with relevant client and in house stakeholders to understand, interpret and work with clients on resolution
• Working with Development Group, to ensure that any resolution meets the business need and contracts
• Work on the product support and development teams to suggest solutions or workarounds for recurring issues
• Problem solving and detailed root cause analysis
• Responsible for 24/6 2nd line support of the system (After hours’ support is not significant, but provision needs to be made for it). Competent 3rd line support will be available should you require any assistance
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or Diploma in IT Software Development
• 2+ years C# experience
• Scripting: VBScript, Batch level processing
• VB6 (BIG Advantage)
• MSSQL 2005/2008/2012/2014
• SQL: Advanced Maintenance and troubleshooting various database related issues
• SQL Server Profiler: Troubleshooting SQL and data related issues
• SQL Activity Monitor: Troubleshooting performance related issues
• SQL Compare: Upgrading and maintenance of databases
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za