OPEX Modelling Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R700K – R500K|
|Education||BSc / BEng Degree|
|Experience||2 - 8 years|
An experienced OPEX Analyst is required for this permanent role based in Gauteng. The role will entail Developing and Analysing OPEX/ CAPEX/ SIB models as well as Data manipulation and Analysis.
• Analyse the various activities and processes that form the scope of the study and deconstruct these into modelling components
• Develop these components into a consolidate EXCEL model
• Source and analyse both the input and benchmarking data required for the model
• Analyse the OPEX, CAPEX & SIB results in accordance to existing budgets and benchmarks
Qualifications and Experience:
• Four year degree - BSc or B Eng essential
• 2 – 6 years relevant experience
• Advanced MS Excel (VB macro, nested functions, developer tab employment)
• Demonstration of developing complex models with associated modelling architecture in EXCEL is vital
• Demonstrated Software Programming (C#, C++, Visual Basic, SQL)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za