Non-Life Reserving Specialist: PTA
|Salary||R750 – R 500 K|
|Education||Nearly / Newly Qualified Actuary|
|Experience||2-3 years non-life reserving experience|
|Reference||ZM Non-Life Reserving Specialist – PTA|
One of our Prestigious Insurance Clients is currently looking for a Non-Life Reserving Specialist based at their offices in Pretoria.
Qualifications and Experience
• Nearly/newly qualified Actuary (must have F103 exam)
• 2-3 years non-life reserving experience
The following skills are not crucial but would be advantageous
Experience and Technical Competencies
• Strong analytical and modelling capabilities
• Reserve recalibration and implementation
• Actual versus expected analyses on reserve methods and assumptions
• The production and reporting of annual and quarterly reserving results under IFRS/SAM
• Exposure to a wide range of lines of business
• SQL and Excel exposure required, ResQ experience would be desirable
Hire Resolve invites all suitable candidates to apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Zinya on 031 350 4405 or alternatively you can visit our website, www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za